Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
The purpose and scope of the RENO BIBLE is to give our users access to professional design expertise to create their individualized, curated, project design and specifications. The Specification Books produced using RENO BIBLE design expertise are resource guides for the projects, and are not Construction Documents, plans, or blue prints.
RENO BIBLE provides the links to reputable manufacturers and suppliers with a record of quality and reliability in the various price ranges. RENO BIBLE negotiates, where available, designer discounts for its RENO BIBLE customers. RENO BIBLE uses its best efforts to direct customers to the most current information as to availability and specifications of the recommended manufacturer and supplier products.
RENO BIBLE provides the services and information for non-commercial users only, and by subscribing to our professional design expertise and services, the user accepts, warrants and agrees that the product is for personal use only, they will use it for personal projects only, and will not use it for any third party’s or commercial purpose, and will not re-sell the specifications or any part thereof. The users acknowledge that the documents produced are copyright: and, they will not copy, reproduce, store, share, or transmit in any way or form any of the documents produced, or any part of our publications
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
RENO BIBLE facilitates creation of the conception of the desired project through the aid of its web-site, and cannot be responsible in any manner whatsoever, for the implementation by the customer of the customer’s project. Consequently:
- Manufacturer, distributor, and supplier warranties apply to all purchases: RENO BIBLE provides no warranty for the products selected and ordered by customers;
- Customers are responsible for accuracy of measurements of their room dimensions. RENO BIBLE is not responsible for the accuracy of customers’ measurements of their project space;
- Customers are responsible for accuracy of measurements of spaces in which products will be installed, and for verification of the manufacturer specifications to ensure they order the appropriate size of the products for the intended space. RENO BIBLE is not responsible for the accuracy of customers’ measurements, both of the space and of dimensions of the products ordered;
- Manufacturer website reproductions of color can vary, and customers are strongly recommended to order actual color samples at all times before placing their order for products. RENO BIBLE is not responsible for the manufacturer or website reproduction color variations of the products purchased;
- Manufacturer pricing can vary from time to time. RENO BIBLE uses best efforts to maintain its website information current and accurate, but cannot warrant that Manufacturer prices and discounts have not changed without notice to RENO BIBLE. RENO BIBLE uses its best efforts to keep the information current, but is not liable for the accuracy of the third party information provided to it.
- Customers of RENO BIBLE and their installation contractors are solely responsible to ensure that the products strictly in accordance with the manufacturer ‘s instructions: RENO BIBLE is not responsible for any issues relating to the installation of the products;
- RENO BIBLE does use its best efforts to negotiate designer discounts for users of their products from the suppliers when possible, but such discounts are at the discretion of the supplier, and RENO BIBLE cannot guarantee designer discounts will be given by the supplier at any time.
- Upon receipt of the specifications, the user is responsible for whether they apply the RENO BIBLE specifications, and how the specifications are applied, whether in whole or in part, to the proposed project, and RENO BIBLE has no further responsibility beyond the provision e-transmission of the Specification Book.
- Order samples before ordering products to verify color and quality;
- Check warranties on manufacturer products and follow recording, assembly and installation instructions to protect validity of available warranties;
- Retain qualified contractors to install products, appliances and fixtures;
- Keep copies of all orders , receipts, and warranties
- Best efforts are made to ensure product availability
- Best efforts are made to obtain the best price negotiable from the suppliers for the users of RENO BIBLE, but RENO BIBLE cannot warrant that Manufacturer prices and discounts have not changed from time to time, without notice to RENO BIBLE. RENO BIBLE uses its best efforts to keep the information current